This site is for dialogue (comments more than welcome) about trends, news and other topics in the printing industry.
- Robert Bloecker on Nittany Valley Offset Achieves G7 Certification
- bbutkins on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Maggie on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Carrie Grove on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- David Pilcher on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- Digital publishers making profits out of print
- Why the Better Business Bureau is Irrelevant in 2013…
- Sharing Information vs. Protecting the Company
- What Happened to Personal Accountability?
- How Do You Negotiate with Your Printing Clients?
- Why Some Printers Are Not Surviving
- Are Hard Copy Proofs Needed Anymore?
- Why is the U.S. Postal Service So Broken?
- Embracing New Media
- Your Prospects Deserve to be Treated with Courtesy and Respect
- How Spotify, Dropbox and Hulu Plus are Increasing Their In-App Purchases April 17, 2015
- ASME Revises Editorial Guidelines April 16, 2015
- Breaking Media Raises $1.5 Million Round April 16, 2015
- People on the Move April 16, 2015
- Social Network Ad Spending is Starting to Level Off as Industry Matures April 16, 2015
- B2B Media Revenue Hits 6-Year High April 16, 2015
- Advertorials Come of Age April 14, 2015
- Taunton Ends CEO Search, Shifts Dan McCarthy From Interim to Permanent Role April 13, 2015
- Q1-2015 GDP Might be Negative, Or Close to It
- Recovery Indicators Mixed (Again… Yawwwwwwn…)
- US Commercial Printing Shipments Have Strong February, +5.2%
- March US Commercial Printing Employment Rises in Line with Seasonal Patterns
- 2014 US Commercial Printing Industry Profits Fall by -27% Compared to 2013
- Ad Agency Revenues Have Strong 2014, Up +4.3%; Books and Specialty Publishing Revenues Continue Rebound From 2013 Bottom