This site is for dialogue (comments more than welcome) about trends, news and other topics in the printing industry.
- Robert Bloecker on Nittany Valley Offset Achieves G7 Certification
- bbutkins on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Maggie on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Carrie Grove on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- David Pilcher on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- EFI Reports Record Q1 Revenue of $189M, Up 10 Percent from Q1 2013
- Pressroom Fire Forces Evacuation at <em>Hickory</em> (NC) <em>Daily Record</em> Building
- RRD Receives Institute for Supply Management Chicago 2014 Sustainability Award
- Printer in Evansville, IN, to Close in June, Leaving 59 Employees Without Jobs
- Agfa Graphics to Present Next Generation Wide-Format Printers at FESPA Digital 2014
- Valpak Direct Marketing Moving HQ to Be Closer to 470,000-Square-Foot Printing Plant
- Digital publishers making profits out of print
- Why the Better Business Bureau is Irrelevant in 2013…
- Sharing Information vs. Protecting the Company
- What Happened to Personal Accountability?
- How Do You Negotiate with Your Printing Clients?
- Why Some Printers Are Not Surviving
- Are Hard Copy Proofs Needed Anymore?
- Why is the U.S. Postal Service So Broken?
- Embracing New Media
- Your Prospects Deserve to be Treated with Courtesy and Respect
- Northstar Travel Media Buys Mountain Travel Symposium April 17, 2014
- NewBay Gets Into Data With Acquisition April 15, 2014
- Quad/Graphics Buying Brown Printing for $100 Million April 8, 2014
- Time Inc. Using Spin-Off Debt to Buy IPC Media April 8, 2014
- Northstar Travel Media Makes Second Asia-Based Acquisition April 7, 2014
- ALM Up for Sale April 2, 2014
- Praetorian Branches Out, Acquires Local Government Brand March 26, 2014
- e.Republic Buys TechWire.net March 17, 2014
- Profits per Print Establishment Best Since 2000; Annual Industry Profits Best Since 2007
- Employment Report Stays Mixed
- Did You Wish the iPad a Happy Fourth Birthday?
- February Printing Shipments Down, and Not Just Because It’s a Short Month
- Recovery Indicators Still Sideways, but Improve in Last Month
- Preferences and Actions are Vastly Different; The ROI of Print