This site is for dialogue (comments more than welcome) about trends, news and other topics in the printing industry.
- Robert Bloecker on Nittany Valley Offset Achieves G7 Certification
- bbutkins on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Maggie on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Carrie Grove on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- David Pilcher on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- Digital Services Provider Atos to Acquire Xerox’s Information Technology Outsourcing Business for $1.05B
- SGIA Announces 2015 Sustainability Recognition Program to Praise Efforts of SGIA Members
- The Dumbest Sales Rep Ever - Short Attention Span Webinar
- ABS Graphics Buys 72" Wohlenberg Cutter as It Consolidates into New 130,000-Square-Foot Plant
- Midtown Printing Is Renamed Modern Litho-St. Louis as Final Step of Merger
- Former Owner of Philadelphia-Based Financial Printer Packard Press Dies in Accident
- Digital publishers making profits out of print
- Why the Better Business Bureau is Irrelevant in 2013…
- Sharing Information vs. Protecting the Company
- What Happened to Personal Accountability?
- How Do You Negotiate with Your Printing Clients?
- Why Some Printers Are Not Surviving
- Are Hard Copy Proofs Needed Anymore?
- Why is the U.S. Postal Service So Broken?
- Embracing New Media
- Your Prospects Deserve to be Treated with Courtesy and Respect
- ALM Buys Kennedy Consulting, Branches Out From Legal Market December 18, 2014
- Purch Makes Third Acquisition In Two Years with AnandTech December 17, 2014
- Magazine Closures Double in 2014 December 16, 2014
- Time Inc. Sells Sunset Campus December 12, 2014
- Politico Takes Next Step In Euro Expansion, Buys News Site December 10, 2014
- VRM Media Bulks Up with Fitness Trainer Acquisition December 9, 2014
- Next Issue Media Raises $50 Million From KKR December 4, 2014
- Robb Report Sold to PE Group December 3, 2014
- Profits Retreat in Q3
- Ad Agency Revenues Rise While Publishing Revenues are Not
- China’s GDP is Now Largest in the World: But What Does that Mean?
- Public Relations Employment Strong, Printing Employment Trend Flattens
- June to October US Commercial Printing Shipments Up +$1 Billion Versus 2013
- Recovery Indicators Post Another Good Month