This site is for dialogue (comments more than welcome) about trends, news and other topics in the printing industry.
- Robert Bloecker on Nittany Valley Offset Achieves G7 Certification
- bbutkins on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Maggie on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Carrie Grove on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- David Pilcher on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- KBA Announces Boost in Printing Press Sales in Midwest in Commercial, Trade, Packaging Segments
- The Value of YOU—Sharpen Your Pencil: Weekly Sales FAQ Videos
- SGK, formerly Schawk Inc., Completes Definitive Merger Agreement to be Acquired by Matthews Int'l
- RR Donnelley's Q2 2014 Net Sales Up 12.9 Percent from 2013 Due to Acquisitions of CGX and Esselte
- Pitney Bowes Reports Q2 2014 Revenue of $958M, Up 1 Percent on a Reported Basis
- Xanté Introduces the Ilumina Heavyweight Champion Digital Print System with Ultra-Thick Capabilities
- Digital publishers making profits out of print
- Why the Better Business Bureau is Irrelevant in 2013…
- Sharing Information vs. Protecting the Company
- What Happened to Personal Accountability?
- How Do You Negotiate with Your Printing Clients?
- Why Some Printers Are Not Surviving
- Are Hard Copy Proofs Needed Anymore?
- Why is the U.S. Postal Service So Broken?
- Embracing New Media
- Your Prospects Deserve to be Treated with Courtesy and Respect
- GIFT SHOP Magazine Sold July 23, 2014
- LinkedIn Buys Bizo for $175 Million July 22, 2014
- RBI Sells Reed Construction Data, RSMeans July 22, 2014
- Forbes Sold to International Investor Group July 18, 2014
- I-5 Publishing Buys Say Media Pet Properties July 15, 2014
- Regional Publisher Niche Media Holdings Sold in Management Buyout July 10, 2014
- Small Deals Dominate M&A Landscape July 1, 2014
- Time Inc. Sells Its Mexican Publishing Subsidiary June 26, 2014
- Q2 Advance GDP Strong +4%, “Cancels” Bad Q1
- EDDM Does Not Mean Elastic Demand Direct Mail
- Dr. Janet & Dr. Joe
- Recovery Indicators Improve, Unemployment Report Better
- May 2014 Commercial Printing Shipments Raise Concerns
- Q1-2014 GDP Revised Down to -2.9%; Will We Start Hearing the “R” Word?