This site is for dialogue (comments more than welcome) about trends, news and other topics in the printing industry.
- Robert Bloecker on Nittany Valley Offset Achieves G7 Certification
- bbutkins on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Maggie on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Carrie Grove on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- David Pilcher on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- NEOGRAPHICS 2013 was a Night to Remember!
- Vancouver Company Intercepts LSD-laced Mail
- Harrisburg Printer Expanding Through Campus-style Collaborations
- How a Paper Mill Profits from an iPhone Case
- Change a Bad Sales Habit - Short Attention Span Webinar
- Digitally Printed Packaging: Opportunity for Commercial Printers?
- Why the Better Business Bureau is Irrelevant in 2013…
- Sharing Information vs. Protecting the Company
- What Happened to Personal Accountability?
- How Do You Negotiate with Your Printing Clients?
- Why Some Printers Are Not Surviving
- Are Hard Copy Proofs Needed Anymore?
- Why is the U.S. Postal Service So Broken?
- Embracing New Media
- Your Prospects Deserve to be Treated with Courtesy and Respect
- Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- Meredith Buys and Absorbs Parenting and Babytalk From Bonnier May 14, 2013
- Quad/Graphics Takes Stake in Pixability Inc. May 2, 2013
- Timeless Communications Corp. Acquires Symphony Publishing May 1, 2013
- AIM Acquires Snowsports Properties from Bonnier April 30, 2013
- Meredith Expands Ad Sales Guarantee Program April 30, 2013
- SpinMedia Buys Vibe April 25, 2013
- Video Q&A: Matt Marshall, Founder & EIC, VentureBeat April 23, 2013
- F+W Media to Acquire Network of Digital and Retail Properties April 17, 2013
- Latest Commercial Printing Demographics Show 1,200 Fewer Establishments
- Q1 2013 US Commercial Printing Shipments Nearly Flat with 2012; March Shipments Down
- The Mixed Economics Bag Gets a Mild Shake
- Terry Nagi, Consultant, and Former PIA Executive, Passes Away
- GDP Report Shows Struggling Economy; Should You Use GDP as a Benchmark?
- Apple’s Horrible Financial Report: Profits Only 21.9% of Sales, iPads Disappoint at +65%