This site is for dialogue (comments more than welcome) about trends, news and other topics in the printing industry.
- Robert Bloecker on Nittany Valley Offset Achieves G7 Certification
- bbutkins on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Maggie on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Carrie Grove on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- David Pilcher on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- Latest AF&PA Report Reveals Printing-Writing Paper Shipments Down 4 Percent in September Compared to 2013
- Continental Web Press Enhances Customization Capabilities with New Kodak Prosper S-Series Imprinting System
- Mutoh’s ValueJet Large-Format Printing Devices First to be Awarded IDEAlliance Wide/Grand Format Inkjet System Certification
- HP Introduces Smart Printing Capabilities with New Large-format Printing Mobile App at SGIA 2014
- Industry Franchise Veteran Neal Courtney Named New Chief Operating Officer at PostNet
- NavaNewYork, the U.S. Branch of the Italian Printing Firm, Nava Press, Acquired by Rotolito Lombarda Group
- Digital publishers making profits out of print
- Why the Better Business Bureau is Irrelevant in 2013…
- Sharing Information vs. Protecting the Company
- What Happened to Personal Accountability?
- How Do You Negotiate with Your Printing Clients?
- Why Some Printers Are Not Surviving
- Are Hard Copy Proofs Needed Anymore?
- Why is the U.S. Postal Service So Broken?
- Embracing New Media
- Your Prospects Deserve to be Treated with Courtesy and Respect
- Diversified Communications Makes Fifth Acquisition This Year October 21, 2014
- Meredith Takes Over Business Ops for Martha Stewart Living October 15, 2014
- Behind the ALM Acquisition and What’s Next for the Legal Information Company October 15, 2014
- Bonnier Corp. Acquires Event Production Company October 14, 2014
- TheStreet Buys Relationship Capital Management Service for $21 Million October 7, 2014
- UBM Buys Advanstar for $972 Million October 2, 2014
- Asset International Takes First Steps In Big Growth Plans September 24, 2014
- McGraw Hill Construction Sold to Private Equity Group for $320 Million September 23, 2014
- Can We Trust the Economic Data We Get?
- Unemployment Rate Falls to 5.9%; Magazine Employment Falls Below 100,000
- August US Commercial Printing Shipments Down -1% Compared to 2013
- Four Recovery Indicators Pull Back
- Dr. Joe Rambles About the USPS: Playing the Slots, the UPS Store, Casablanca, and Other Mini-rants
- More Dr. Joe Ramblings: Forecasts, Drugstores, Statistics, Buybacks, and BookBooks