This site is for dialogue (comments more than welcome) about trends, news and other topics in the printing industry.
- Robert Bloecker on Nittany Valley Offset Achieves G7 Certification
- bbutkins on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Maggie on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Carrie Grove on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- David Pilcher on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- Digital publishers making profits out of print
- Why the Better Business Bureau is Irrelevant in 2013…
- Sharing Information vs. Protecting the Company
- What Happened to Personal Accountability?
- How Do You Negotiate with Your Printing Clients?
- Why Some Printers Are Not Surviving
- Are Hard Copy Proofs Needed Anymore?
- Why is the U.S. Postal Service So Broken?
- Embracing New Media
- Your Prospects Deserve to be Treated with Courtesy and Respect
- ABM Is Now ABM/CISD March 27, 2015
- Regional Maine Titles Down East and Dispatch Merge Sales Teams March 26, 2015
- People on the Move March 26, 2015
- Inside UBM’s New Life Sciences Group March 26, 2015
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Digital Publishing March 26, 2015
- Overcoming Boundaries to Subscription and Revenue Growth March 26, 2015
- How IBT Is Making Programmatic Guaranteed Work March 25, 2015
- Diversified Adds Another Strategic Acquisition March 24, 2015
- 2014 US Commercial Printing Industry Profits Fall by -27% Compared to 2013
- Ad Agency Revenues Have Strong 2014, Up +4.3%; Books and Specialty Publishing Revenues Continue Rebound From 2013 Bottom
- Public Relations Employment Continues to Shine; Magazine Employment Continues to Dip
- Unemployment Report Better, But Progress Slower than it Implies
- US Commercial Printing Industry has Strong January
- Recovery Indicators NASDAQ Up Strongly, Others Pull Back Slightly; Q4-2014 Real GDP Reduced to +2.2%