This site is for dialogue (comments more than welcome) about trends, news and other topics in the printing industry.
- Robert Bloecker on Nittany Valley Offset Achieves G7 Certification
- bbutkins on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Maggie on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Carrie Grove on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- David Pilcher on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- Digital publishers making profits out of print
- Why the Better Business Bureau is Irrelevant in 2013…
- Sharing Information vs. Protecting the Company
- What Happened to Personal Accountability?
- How Do You Negotiate with Your Printing Clients?
- Why Some Printers Are Not Surviving
- Are Hard Copy Proofs Needed Anymore?
- Why is the U.S. Postal Service So Broken?
- Embracing New Media
- Your Prospects Deserve to be Treated with Courtesy and Respect
- Andy Clurman Named CEO of AIM March 3, 2015
- Manoni Succeeds Vitale as ABM Chairman March 2, 2015
- Customer-Management Survey: Existing Business Is Top Priority for Publishers March 2, 2015
- Wait. What’d You Say? March 2, 2015
- The 2015 Mag Medic Honors March 2, 2015
- Wired Rolls Out Redesigned Website March 2, 2015
- Native Advertising Isn’t the Devil March 2, 2015
- Rodale Goes ‘Clean’ with New Website Launch March 2, 2015
- US Commercial Printing Forecast to 2020; What is the Right Role for Forecasting Models?
- Are the Stock Indexes Really at All-Time Highs? Does It Matter?
- Industry Capital Investment Rate Increasing Since Recession
- 2014 Printing Employment Revised to Slower Decrease; US Employment Improves Again
- Manufacturing Indicators Retreat; Small Business Moves Forward
- 2014 US Commercial Printing Rebounds from Poor First Half with Positive Third and Fourth Quarters