This site is for dialogue (comments more than welcome) about trends, news and other topics in the printing industry.
- Robert Bloecker on Nittany Valley Offset Achieves G7 Certification
- bbutkins on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Maggie on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Carrie Grove on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- David Pilcher on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- “RASTER” VS. “VECTOR” ART
- Digital publishers making profits out of print
- Why the Better Business Bureau is Irrelevant in 2013…
- Sharing Information vs. Protecting the Company
- What Happened to Personal Accountability?
- How Do You Negotiate with Your Printing Clients?
- Why Some Printers Are Not Surviving
- Are Hard Copy Proofs Needed Anymore?
- Why is the U.S. Postal Service So Broken?
- Embracing New Media
- The Red Bulletin Validates Its Mission With BPA Audit May 22, 2015
- UBM Americas CEO Sally Shankland Stepping Down May 22, 2015
- Don’t Write Lucky’s Eulogy Just Yet May 22, 2015
- People on the Move May 20, 2015
- Why Afar Is Dipping Its Toes Into the Travel Business May 20, 2015
- Praetorian Digital Expands Online Ed Platform with Kaplan Acquisition May 19, 2015
- Why Diablo Publications Sold…To Itself May 19, 2015
- Forget CPMs, You Should Be Transacting On Time May 19, 2015
- Japanese Translation of “This Point Forward” by Dr. Joe Webb and Richard Romano is Now Available from JAGAT
- March Commercial Printing Shipments +4.8%; Ten Months of +3% Growth
- Recovery Indicators Mainly Flat, but Small Business Might be Having Problems
- Under the Radar: The Generational Change in Print Business Leadership
- Q1-2015 GDP Might be Negative, Or Close to It
- Recovery Indicators Mixed (Again… Yawwwwwwn…)