This site is for dialogue (comments more than welcome) about trends, news and other topics in the printing industry.
- Robert Bloecker on Nittany Valley Offset Achieves G7 Certification
- bbutkins on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Maggie on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Carrie Grove on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- David Pilcher on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- Margie Dana and John Zarwan Launch New Study: How Do Print Buyers Work with the Paper Industry?
- Canon Awarded Top Honors for Environmental Efforts from Interbrand and <em>Newsweek</em> Green Lists
- Senate Candidate Visits Badger Tag & Label to Celebrate Its Heritage, Support Wisconsin Businesses
- When a Printmaker and Bike Builder Join Forces, a 'Printing Press Bike' Emerges
- No More Paper Tickets for New York Jets Fans, but the Rewards Are Plenty
- Private Equity Firm Levine Leichtman Capital Partners, Management Acquire FASTSIGNS International
- Digital publishers making profits out of print
- Why the Better Business Bureau is Irrelevant in 2013…
- Sharing Information vs. Protecting the Company
- What Happened to Personal Accountability?
- How Do You Negotiate with Your Printing Clients?
- Why Some Printers Are Not Surviving
- Are Hard Copy Proofs Needed Anymore?
- Why is the U.S. Postal Service So Broken?
- Embracing New Media
- Your Prospects Deserve to be Treated with Courtesy and Respect
- GIFT SHOP Magazine Sold July 23, 2014
- LinkedIn Buys Bizo for $175 Million July 22, 2014
- RBI Sells Reed Construction Data, RSMeans July 22, 2014
- Sources Say Advanstar for Sale July 18, 2014
- Forbes Sold to International Investor Group July 18, 2014
- I-5 Publishing Buys Say Media Pet Properties July 15, 2014
- Regional Publisher Niche Media Holdings Sold in Management Buyout July 10, 2014
- Small Deals Dominate M&A Landscape July 1, 2014
- Dr. Janet & Dr. Joe
- Recovery Indicators Improve, Unemployment Report Better
- May 2014 Commercial Printing Shipments Raise Concerns
- Q1-2014 GDP Revised Down to -2.9%; Will We Start Hearing the “R” Word?
- Ad Agencies Increasing Revenues in the Digital Media Era; Publishers Get Socked
- What “Other” Services Do Commercial Printers Offer?