This site is for dialogue (comments more than welcome) about trends, news and other topics in the printing industry.
- Robert Bloecker on Nittany Valley Offset Achieves G7 Certification
- bbutkins on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Maggie on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Carrie Grove on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- David Pilcher on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- Agfa Graphics' Jeti Titan HS Wide-Format Inkjet Printing System Named 'Product of the Year' at SGIA 2014
- Recovering from the Screwup - Short Attention Span Webinar
- Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe Wins Dubious Publishing Honor for 'Disruption'
- IBS Direct of King of Prussia, PA, Earns a Spot in the 2014 'Philadelphia 100' List
- New One-Day Event in New York City Will Help Printers Cash in on the Digital Book Printing Market
- Do Readers Really Prefer Their Dusty Old Paperbacks to E-Books? Yes, They Do
- Digital publishers making profits out of print
- Why the Better Business Bureau is Irrelevant in 2013…
- Sharing Information vs. Protecting the Company
- What Happened to Personal Accountability?
- How Do You Negotiate with Your Printing Clients?
- Why Some Printers Are Not Surviving
- Are Hard Copy Proofs Needed Anymore?
- Why is the U.S. Postal Service So Broken?
- Embracing New Media
- Your Prospects Deserve to be Treated with Courtesy and Respect
- Diversified Communications Makes Fifth Acquisition This Year October 21, 2014
- Meredith Takes Over Business Ops for Martha Stewart Living October 15, 2014
- Behind the ALM Acquisition and What’s Next for the Legal Information Company October 15, 2014
- Bonnier Corp. Acquires Event Production Company October 14, 2014
- TheStreet Buys Relationship Capital Management Service for $21 Million October 7, 2014
- UBM Buys Advanstar for $972 Million October 2, 2014
- Asset International Takes First Steps In Big Growth Plans September 24, 2014
- McGraw Hill Construction Sold to Private Equity Group for $320 Million September 23, 2014
- Can We Trust the Economic Data We Get?
- Unemployment Rate Falls to 5.9%; Magazine Employment Falls Below 100,000
- August US Commercial Printing Shipments Down -1% Compared to 2013
- Four Recovery Indicators Pull Back
- Dr. Joe Rambles About the USPS: Playing the Slots, the UPS Store, Casablanca, and Other Mini-rants
- More Dr. Joe Ramblings: Forecasts, Drugstores, Statistics, Buybacks, and BookBooks