This site is for dialogue (comments more than welcome) about trends, news and other topics in the printing industry.
- Robert Bloecker on Nittany Valley Offset Achieves G7 Certification
- bbutkins on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Maggie on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Carrie Grove on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- David Pilcher on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- Good News for Local Printers: Staples to Close Up to 225 Stores by 2015
- Frits Knepper Named HP USA Solutions Manager at C.P. Bourg
- RRD Plans to Offer $350M of Senior Notes in Underwritten Public Offering
- Rethinking Old Paradigms: The Newsonomics of <em>Newsweek’s</em> Pricey Relaunch
- Long-Time Lakeland, FL, Printer Crown Printing Is Up for Sale
- Taylor Corp. Owner Glen Taylor Makes <em>Forbes</em> Magazine's Billionaire List
- Why the Better Business Bureau is Irrelevant in 2013…
- Sharing Information vs. Protecting the Company
- What Happened to Personal Accountability?
- How Do You Negotiate with Your Printing Clients?
- Why Some Printers Are Not Surviving
- Are Hard Copy Proofs Needed Anymore?
- Why is the U.S. Postal Service So Broken?
- Embracing New Media
- Your Prospects Deserve to be Treated with Courtesy and Respect
- Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- Flipboard Acquires CNN’s Zite App March 5, 2014
- F+W Expands Licensing Deal with Hubert Burda Media Into JV March 4, 2014
- Northstar Travel Media Expands into Asia With Acquisition March 3, 2014
- Questex Acquires Lead-Gen Platform Jazd Markets February 25, 2014
- Praetorian Group Buys Fire Chief Assets from Penton February 13, 2014
- Advantage Business Media Sold to PE Firm February 13, 2014
- Tinypass Gets Bigger With Swishu Acquisition February 13, 2014
- Cygnus Puts Heavy Construction Group on the Block February 12, 2014
- January 2014 US Printing Shipments Down; Final Shipments Data for 2013
- Recovery Indicators Perk Up, But Two are Still Below Recession Levels
- Q4-2013 GDP Revised Down from +3.2% to +2.4%, Consistent with Last Month’s Analysis
- How Survivorship and Merger Activities Affect Industry Survey Results and Statistics
- Ad Agency Employment Surpasses Commercial Printing Employment
- Five of Six Recovery Indicators Retreat; Two Fall Below December 2007 Recession Levels