This site is for dialogue (comments more than welcome) about trends, news and other topics in the printing industry.
- Robert Bloecker on Nittany Valley Offset Achieves G7 Certification
- bbutkins on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Maggie on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Carrie Grove on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- David Pilcher on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- Digital Color Concepts Digitally Prints Latest Issue of <em>dVice</em> Magazine that Explores Food Culture
- <em>Printing Impressions</em> Wishes Our Readers a Happy Labor Day!
- The Third Day - Short Attention Span Webinar
- Enfocus Shows Switch 12, Update 2, and Latest Versions of Connect, PitStop Software at GRAPH EXPO
- The UPS Pop-Up Invitation: Structural Graphics' Solution of the Week
- Despite Objections in Congress, USPS Forges Ahead on Mail Processing Center Closures, Job Cuts
- Digital publishers making profits out of print
- Why the Better Business Bureau is Irrelevant in 2013…
- Sharing Information vs. Protecting the Company
- What Happened to Personal Accountability?
- How Do You Negotiate with Your Printing Clients?
- Why Some Printers Are Not Surviving
- Are Hard Copy Proofs Needed Anymore?
- Why is the U.S. Postal Service So Broken?
- Embracing New Media
- Your Prospects Deserve to be Treated with Courtesy and Respect
- NCI Sells Two Magazines Back to WiesnerMedia August 26, 2014
- Condé Nast Sells Fairchild Fashion Media to Penske for $100 Million August 19, 2014
- AMI Restructures Debt…Again August 19, 2014
- Cygnus Sells Heavy Construction, Logistics Groups August 12, 2014
- SourceMedia Acquired by Observer Capital August 7, 2014
- Quad/Graphics Flat Through Q2 August 6, 2014
- NewBay Acquires A/V Database, Resource August 1, 2014
- GIFT SHOP Magazine Sold July 23, 2014
- First Revision to Q2-2014 GDP is Up, Now Estimated at +4.2%
- Dr. Joe Rambles About Marketing, Printed Electronics, Staples, and Retail Sales
- NFIB Small Business Index Up Slightly
- Recovery Indicators Mixed, Strong ISM New Orders Data; A Different Look at Employment
- June US Commercial Printing Shipments Rise +4.2%; First Half of 2014 Down -2.2%
- Q2 Advance GDP Strong +4%, “Cancels” Bad Q1