This site is for dialogue (comments more than welcome) about trends, news and other topics in the printing industry.
- Robert Bloecker on Nittany Valley Offset Achieves G7 Certification
- bbutkins on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Maggie on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Carrie Grove on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- David Pilcher on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- “RASTER” VS. “VECTOR” ART
- Digital publishers making profits out of print
- Why the Better Business Bureau is Irrelevant in 2013…
- Sharing Information vs. Protecting the Company
- What Happened to Personal Accountability?
- How Do You Negotiate with Your Printing Clients?
- Why Some Printers Are Not Surviving
- Are Hard Copy Proofs Needed Anymore?
- Why is the U.S. Postal Service So Broken?
- Embracing New Media
- Your Postal Rates Are Going Down…Eventually July 31, 2015
- Meredith Profits Up, Revenue Flat After Busy FY 2015 July 30, 2015
- Face Up Online: Report Card Edition, July 2015 July 30, 2015
- Why The Future of Podcasting Looks Bright (Despite a Lack of Scale) July 30, 2015
- People on the Move July 29, 2015
- Clarion Buys Security Trade Shows July 28, 2015
- McGraw Hill Financial Pays $2.2 Billion for SNL Financial July 28, 2015
- Starcom MediaVest Group’s Mac Delaney to Keynote Folio: Show July 28, 2015
- Changes in Employment and Establishments of Top 5 States Show Effects of Printing Consolidation
- How Have Big Metro Area Printing Establishments Fared in the Recovery?
- May US Commercial Printing Shipments +2.3%; 11 Months of Increases Compared to Prior Year
- Recovery Indicators Slip to Downside; Unemployment Report Great on the Outside, Hollow in the Middle
- Q1-2015 GDP Revised to “Less Bad” -0.2%; Q2 GDP in 2% Range
- Fed Lowers GDP Outlook, Likely to Raise Rates by the End of 2015