This site is for dialogue (comments more than welcome) about trends, news and other topics in the printing industry.
- Robert Bloecker on Nittany Valley Offset Achieves G7 Certification
- bbutkins on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Maggie on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Carrie Grove on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- David Pilcher on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- We Apologize That Yesterday's YouTube Video of RR Donnelley's Tom Quinlan Didn't Play
- PODi AppForum 2015 Has Been Rescheduled for May 11-13 at Harrah's in Las Vegas
- With Daily Newspaper Contract, PA Printing Plant Invests in New Equipment, Plans Job Growth
- 2015 BIA Annual Conference Is Co-Locating With the 2015 Print Leadership Summit
- Kodak to Highlight Publication Pre-Printed on Prosper 5000XLi During Hunkeler Innovationdays
- Standard Register Recognized by CDP Supplier Climate Index for Reducing Carbon Footprint
- Digital publishers making profits out of print
- Why the Better Business Bureau is Irrelevant in 2013…
- Sharing Information vs. Protecting the Company
- What Happened to Personal Accountability?
- How Do You Negotiate with Your Printing Clients?
- Why Some Printers Are Not Surviving
- Are Hard Copy Proofs Needed Anymore?
- Why is the U.S. Postal Service So Broken?
- Embracing New Media
- Your Prospects Deserve to be Treated with Courtesy and Respect
- How Kalmbach Turned Two of Its Strengths Into a New Magazine January 29, 2015
- People on the Move January 29, 2015
- Rolling Stone Brings 47 Years of Content to Google Play January 29, 2015
- Meredith Buys Shape From AMI for $60 Million January 28, 2015
- Meredith Rises and AMI Recedes With the Acquisition of Shape January 28, 2015
- Taunton President Steps Down, Industry Veteran Dan McCarthy Takes Over as Interim CEO January 27, 2015
- Condé Nast Launches Sponsored Content Group January 27, 2015
- Breaking Media Buys Medcity Media January 26, 2015
- Q4-2014 GDP +2.6%, Weaker than Expectations, Yet Weaker in the Details
- Industry Churn: How Our Industry Adjusts and Renews Itself, by the Numbers
- Dr. Joe Finds Rare Species: A Printer at the Triangle American Marketing Association Luncheon
- Latest Inflation Multipliers: What “Gone With the Wind” and”Avatar” Teach Us About Money
- Since 2004, USPS Prices +38%, Consumer Prices +27%, Printing Prices +13%, Computers -44%, Wireless Communications -37%; What’s It All Mean?
- Printing Employment Falls; Agency Employment Up; National Employment Rate Improves to 5.6%