This site is for dialogue (comments more than welcome) about trends, news and other topics in the printing industry.
- Robert Bloecker on Nittany Valley Offset Achieves G7 Certification
- bbutkins on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Maggie on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Carrie Grove on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- David Pilcher on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- Schiele Group Acquires Document Solutions Firm Carlith LLC
- KBA Appoints Andreas Plesske as Management Board Member; Will Focus on Fit@All Program
- Midland Paper Presents Case Study at Inkjet Summit 2014 on Effective Print Media Options
- Memjet Advises Businesses on Environmentally-Friendly Printing Strategies for Earth Day
- Mailing of Social Security Earnings Statements Reinstated
- Robert Hesse, 91, Former Winchell Printing Executive, Passes
- Digital publishers making profits out of print
- Why the Better Business Bureau is Irrelevant in 2013…
- Sharing Information vs. Protecting the Company
- What Happened to Personal Accountability?
- How Do You Negotiate with Your Printing Clients?
- Why Some Printers Are Not Surviving
- Are Hard Copy Proofs Needed Anymore?
- Why is the U.S. Postal Service So Broken?
- Embracing New Media
- Your Prospects Deserve to be Treated with Courtesy and Respect
- Northstar Travel Media Buys Mountain Travel Symposium April 17, 2014
- NewBay Gets Into Data With Acquisition April 15, 2014
- Quad/Graphics Buying Brown Printing for $100 Million April 8, 2014
- Time Inc. Using Spin-Off Debt to Buy IPC Media April 8, 2014
- Northstar Travel Media Makes Second Asia-Based Acquisition April 7, 2014
- ALM Up for Sale April 2, 2014
- Praetorian Branches Out, Acquires Local Government Brand March 26, 2014
- e.Republic Buys TechWire.net March 17, 2014
- Latest Inflation Multipliers Q1-2014
- Profits per Print Establishment Best Since 2000; Annual Industry Profits Best Since 2007
- Employment Report Stays Mixed
- Did You Wish the iPad a Happy Fourth Birthday?
- February Printing Shipments Down, and Not Just Because It’s a Short Month
- Recovery Indicators Still Sideways, but Improve in Last Month