This site is for dialogue (comments more than welcome) about trends, news and other topics in the printing industry.
- Robert Bloecker on Nittany Valley Offset Achieves G7 Certification
- bbutkins on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Maggie on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Carrie Grove on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- David Pilcher on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- “RASTER” VS. “VECTOR” ART
- Digital publishers making profits out of print
- Why the Better Business Bureau is Irrelevant in 2013…
- Sharing Information vs. Protecting the Company
- What Happened to Personal Accountability?
- How Do You Negotiate with Your Printing Clients?
- Why Some Printers Are Not Surviving
- Are Hard Copy Proofs Needed Anymore?
- Why is the U.S. Postal Service So Broken?
- Embracing New Media
- Time Inc. Launches Branded Content Shop The Foundry August 27, 2015
- Cure Your Data’s ‘Gollum Syndrome’ August 27, 2015
- People on the Move August 26, 2015
- A Changing Publishing Environment Requires New Thinking August 26, 2015
- Folio: Show Update: New CMO Keynote Panel to Address Convergence of Audience, Brands and Custom Ad Services August 25, 2015
- NorthStar Travel Media Launches Event in China August 25, 2015
- Judge Blasts Anderson News in Decision to Reject Antitrust Suit Against Publishers August 25, 2015
- Digital Editions On The Rise, But Slowly, BPA Numbers Show August 24, 2015
- World Chaos? Not in the Five Recovery Indicators that Improved Since Last Month
- Best June US Commercial Printing Shipments Since 2010, +5.3% vs. 2014
- Changes in Employment and Establishments of Top 5 States Show Effects of Printing Consolidation
- How Have Big Metro Area Printing Establishments Fared in the Recovery?
- May US Commercial Printing Shipments +2.3%; 11 Months of Increases Compared to Prior Year
- Recovery Indicators Slip to Downside; Unemployment Report Great on the Outside, Hollow in the Middle