This site is for dialogue (comments more than welcome) about trends, news and other topics in the printing industry.
- Robert Bloecker on Nittany Valley Offset Achieves G7 Certification
- bbutkins on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Maggie on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Carrie Grove on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- David Pilcher on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- Global Graphics Software and Delphax Technologies Form Strategic Relationship
- Heidelberg Unveils New Diecutter and Folding Carton Gluing Machines at Packaging Days
- U.S. Government Printing Office’s Chief Information Officer Honored for Technology Initiatives
- Happy Thanksgiving to All of Our Readers!
- Graphcom of Gettysburg, PA, Acquires Sign Company to Expand Its Existing Signage Capabilities
- Industry Leaders Convene to Discuss the Promise of Digital Printing (Includes Video)
- Digital publishers making profits out of print
- Why the Better Business Bureau is Irrelevant in 2013…
- Sharing Information vs. Protecting the Company
- What Happened to Personal Accountability?
- How Do You Negotiate with Your Printing Clients?
- Why Some Printers Are Not Surviving
- Are Hard Copy Proofs Needed Anymore?
- Why is the U.S. Postal Service So Broken?
- Embracing New Media
- Your Prospects Deserve to be Treated with Courtesy and Respect
- Meredith Increases Its Bet On Wedding Media November 18, 2014
- Hanley Wood Sells Exhibitions Business for $375 Million November 18, 2014
- Say Media Cedes Scale Battle, Selling Content Sites November 14, 2014
- Why PBM’s Small Addition Will Have a Large Impact On Its Business November 6, 2014
- Cygnus Continues Sell Off, Divests Public Safety Group November 4, 2014
- SheKnows Buys Competitor BlogHer November 4, 2014
- Farm Journal Media Buys Kiplinger Agriculture Letter October 30, 2014
- Diversified Communications Makes Fifth Acquisition This Year October 21, 2014
- Dr. Joe’s Random Thoughts
- September Commercial Printing Shipments +3.9%; Employment Data Reflect Shift in Media Use
- Upbeat Indicators and Employment Reports
- Can We Trust the Economic Data We Get?
- Unemployment Rate Falls to 5.9%; Magazine Employment Falls Below 100,000
- August US Commercial Printing Shipments Down -1% Compared to 2013