This site is for dialogue (comments more than welcome) about trends, news and other topics in the printing industry.
- Robert Bloecker on Nittany Valley Offset Achieves G7 Certification
- bbutkins on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Maggie on Final Ruling on Tariffs for Asian Coated Papers
- Carrie Grove on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- David Pilcher on Is Customer Service a Lost Art?
- It's a Mailer, It's a Wallet, It's a Paper Wallet: Structural Graphics' Solution of the Week
- When Your Key Contact Leaves - Short Attention Span Webinar
- Ricoh, EFI Awarded IDEAlliance Digital Press System Certification for Press, Front End Compatibility
- Due to Printing Error, Printer Urges Hundreds to Return Colorado IDs, Driver's Licenses, Permits
- Edwards Brothers Malloy to Install Ricoh InfoPrint 5000 MP Continuous-Feed Inkjet Press in NC
- Sign Up to Attend the Printing Industry's 'Academy Awards' Gala
- Digital publishers making profits out of print
- Why the Better Business Bureau is Irrelevant in 2013…
- Sharing Information vs. Protecting the Company
- What Happened to Personal Accountability?
- How Do You Negotiate with Your Printing Clients?
- Why Some Printers Are Not Surviving
- Are Hard Copy Proofs Needed Anymore?
- Why is the U.S. Postal Service So Broken?
- Embracing New Media
- Your Prospects Deserve to be Treated with Courtesy and Respect
- PMMI Buys Summit Media September 18, 2014
- UBM In Talks to Buy Advanstar for $900M September 18, 2014
- Questex Acquired by Shamrock Capital Advisors September 17, 2014
- Hanley Wood's Metrostudy Acquires Research Firm September 16, 2014
- Hearst Corp. Buys Controlling Interest in Digital Billing and Payments Firm September 9, 2014
- NCI Gets Rid of 3 More Properties September 4, 2014
- More Rumors Indicating Vice is Worth Billions September 2, 2014
- Monocle Sells Minority Stake to Nikkei Inc. September 2, 2014
- Income Statistics Don’t Tell the Whole Economic Story
- Industry Profits Remain Rangebound but Positive, Show Effects of Consolidation and Market Adaptation
- Positive Reviews for “This Point Forward” by Dr. Joe Webb and Richard Romano Prior to Its Graph Expo Release
- Employment Report Inconsistent with Recent Upbeat Economic Data; Content Creation Jobs Grow
- Recovery Indicators Have a Good Month
- July 2014 Printing Shipments up +2.6%, Two Consecutive Months of Growth